DESCRIPTION: Create a versatile logo for a company which is timeless and can be used for multiple types of documents.
PROCESS (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles)
- I first sketched out some different ideas for logos that I liked.
- I took those ideas that I had sketched out did my best to create them in Illustrator.
- The first one was my favorite, but I didn’t end up using it because I couldn’t come up with a way to implement it well in a logo.
- I took the last logo that I had created and added a gradient to it.
- I tried multiple fonts to see which one would compliment my logo the best.
CRITIQUE PROCESS: I brought my finished product to class with me to show a group of classmates. They liked my finished product, but they also gave me lots of ideas of how I could use the first logo better. I still kept the last one just because I liked the finished product.
MESSAGE: An inviting, versatile logo which can be used for many different businesses.
AUDIENCE: Anyone who is interested in my services.
TOP THING LEARNED: I learned a lot about how to align and move around text.
COLOR SCHEME: Complementary, black and white
TITLE FONT NAME AND CATEGORY: Futura, Sans Serif