DESCRIPTION: Design a brochure for the company of your choice.
PROCESS (Program, Tools, Skills, FOCUS Principals):
- I found the idea for the design of this brochure on Pinterest, and I used InDesign to create my desired layout.
- I then cut the photo of the mountain with the reflection in the water in half, placing the top portion and the bottom portion on opposite ends of my brochure.
- Using Illustrator, I created a color gradient with the slate blue color found in the sky of the mountain photo. I then positioned these color gradients so that they blended with the photos in the top and bottom of the brochure.
- I then placed the photos and added in the necessary text.
- I then exported the document as JPEGs so I would be able to upload it.
When I brought my rough draft to class, I hadn’t finished all of it. It was more difficult for the students in my group to give me help. They did like the idea that I had created, and encouraged me to continue in the direction I had taken.
MESSAGE: To spread awareness about the charity run.
AUDIENCE: Anyone interested in running.
TOP THING LEARNED: I think I learned how to effectively use the three Adobe programs together to create one thing.
COLOR SCHEME AND COLOR NAME: Complementary//Slate Blue and Light Brown
TITLE FONT NAME AND CATEGORY: American Typewriter Bold//Slab Serif
COPY FONT NAME AND CATEGORY: Minion Pro Regular//Old Style
THUMBNAILS OF ANY UNEDITED PHOTOS USED IN PROJECT: